老友記筆記

2023-01-17 09:09:02 字數 5545 閱讀 3159

1. there's nothing to tell!

沒什麼好說的。

2. he's just some guy i work with!

他只是跟我一起工作而已。

3. carol moved her stuff out today.

卡羅今天把她的東西搬走了。

4. did i say that out loud?

我很大聲地說了嗎?

5. she didn't know, how should i know?

她都不知道,我怎麼會知道?

6. i am feeling a lot of pain right now.

我現在很痛苦。

7. how did you get through it?

你是怎樣熬過來的?

8. why am i doing this, and who am i doing this for?

我為什麼要做這個?我又為了誰?

9. who am i gonna ask?

我應該問誰呢?

10. what if i don't wanna do that?

如果我不做呢?

11. well, it matters to me!

但對我來說很重要!

12. it's a metaphor.

這只是個比喻。

13. what does that mean?

那是什麼意思?

14. i never made coffee before.

我以前從未做過咖啡。

15. push her down the stairs!

把她推下樓!

16. put the book back.

把書放回去。

17. i'm sorry, i didn't catch your name. paul, was it?

不好意思,我沒聽清楚你的名字。保羅是嗎?

18. i thought he was a good guy.

我以為他是好人。

19. you are trained for nothing.

你書都白念了。

20. you (really) know me well.

你真了解我。

21. how did you pay for them?

你用什麼付錢?

22. i know (exactly) how you feel.

我知道你的感受。

23. look what i just found on the floor.

看看我在地板上找到什麼?

24. let's split it.

我們分了它吧。

25. what's with you?

你怎麼了?

26. what did you get?

你得到了什麼?

27. you know what the scariest part is?

你知道最可怕的是什麼嗎?

28. what were you gonna say?

你剛才想說什麼?

29. wish me luck!

祝我好運吧!

30. you can't live off your parents your whole life.

你不能一輩子都靠父母。

31. i can't believe what i'm hearing here.

我簡直不敢相信自己的耳朵。

32. was he doing it again?

他又這樣做了嗎?

33. serious?

真的嗎?/ 嚴重嗎?

34. that's not why we bought the ticket.

那並不是我們買票的原因。

35. are you still talking about football?

你們還在談論足球嗎?

36. she has issues.

她有點意見。

37. why are you here?

你怎麼會在這裡?/ 你來這裡幹什麼?

38. she is pregnant.

她懷孕了。

39. there's some (kind of) misunderstanding between them.

他們之間有誤會。

40. i've already seen this one!

(看電視時)這集我看過了。

41. are you through with that?

你喝完了嗎?

42. whose little ball of ***** is this?!

這是誰的紙團?

43. let me fluff the pillow.

讓我把枕頭拍鬆一下。

44. you're scaring me.

你嚇到我了。

45. you're like all chaotic and twirly.

你看起來很慌張。/ 你慌慌張張的。

46. he can do no wrong.

他不可能犯錯。

47. has anybody seen my engagement ring?

有人看到我的訂婚戒指嗎?

48. don't touch that.

不要碰它。

49. you stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family!

你讓我在全家人面前出醜!

50. we will find it.

我們會找到它的。

51. don't be mad.

不要生氣。

can't do it.

我辦不到。

53. you might be where he is right about now if you keep doing this.

你再這樣做的話就會變得跟他現在一樣。

54. they wanted me to be involved.

他們想我加入。

55. what's that curry taste?

怎麼會有咖哩味?

56. why is he going to call me?

他怎麼會要給我**?

57. she just graduated.

她剛畢業。

58. we don't h**e to know that.

我們不需要知道。

59. could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please?

可以過來幫我弄一下義大利麵條嗎?

60. i think it might take some of the heat off me.

我想這樣可以讓我喘口氣。

61. what's that (supposed to) mean?

那是什麼意思呢?

62. nothing! it's an expression.

沒有,隨便說說而已。

63. don't listen to your fother.

不要聽你爸亂說。

64. they are satisfied with staying where they are.

他們安於現狀。

65. we don't h**e that problem.

我們沒有那個問題。

66. what does she do?

她是做什麼工作的?

67. what happened between you and him?

你們之間發生什麼事了?

68. here's the deal. / here's what happened.

事情是這樣的。

69. she's pregnant with my child, and we are going to raise the baby.

她有了我的孩子,我們準備把孩子養大。

70. you knew about this?

這些你都知道嗎?

71. what does she do?

她是做什麼工作的?

72. i kinda gotta clean up now.

我要開始打掃了。

73. he is a only child.

他是個獨生子。

74. i don't h**e any problem of this.

我沒有這種問題。/ 我沒有這種煩惱。

75. how long was he in there?

他在那裡呆多久了?

76. got any advice?

有什麼建議嗎?

77. when did it get so complicated?

什麼時候變得那麼複雜了?

78. remember when we were in high school together?

還記得我們的高中時代嗎?

79. i never thought i'd be here.

我從未想過自己會落得如此地步。

80. how could i forget?

我怎能忘記?

91. i really wanted to thank you.

我真的得感謝你。

92. i thought we were happy.

我以為我們很快樂。

93. spit!

吐出來。

94. thank you for giving it to me.

謝謝你把它送給我。

95. thank you for giving it back.

謝謝你把它還給我。

96. why is she in the title?

為什麼她會有份?

97. she gets a credit.

她把功勞都搶走了。

98. any nausea?

想嘔吐嗎?

99. i don't want to be involved in this thing.

我不想捲進這件事。

100. isn't that amazing?

很神奇吧?

111. that's ridiculous!

那太荒謬了!

112. what did they do to you?

他們對你怎樣了?

113. there's five hundred extra dollars in my account.

我的戶口上多了500美元。

114. keep it.

你留著吧。

115. we're with you.

我們支援你。/ 我們站你那邊。

116. you've been so good, for three years!

這3年來你表現很好。

117. this is your reward!

這是給你的獎勵。

118. put it out!

如何學習老友記

如何利用老友記學英語 如何利用老友記學英語 大學的時候看老友記是為了好玩,沒想著真的用它來學英語。後來工作了幾年,因為一直野心勃勃的要去美國公幹,所以從那個時候開始重 新fan f6,很長一段時間過去,學下來,感覺有些許體會了,上來冒個泡。第一遍,帶中文字幕看一遍 10季真不是個小數字,看了一遍把當...

老友記餐飲考勤制度

考勤制度 一 遲到 早退 1 每日上班時間為到達崗位的時間,超過規定時間上崗即為遲到,以考勤錄取指紋時間為依據。2 未經許可提前下班為早退,包括到下班時間未經許可離開崗位,也視為早退。3 遲到和早退1個小時以上者按曠工半天論處,4 月累計遲到和早退5次者,公司有權給予勸退或重新試用。5 遲到或早退1...

如何用老友記練習聽力口語

從我開始複習托福考試,不不,應該說從我喜歡上英語開始,老友記 就幾乎一直在我耳邊。無論是練習聽力,口語,寫作 無論是了解美國文化,習俗 又或是朋友推薦,老師推薦。總而言之,老友記就是我們這些想出國的人員不可逾越的連續劇。和越獄比,老友記的三個男人沒有公尺帥帥。joey太矮,chandler太娘,ro...